Home Music Composers Work Contact

Frequently Asked Questions

I’m a composer. How can I submit my music for consideration?

We’re passionate about discovering new music and try to listen to all music submissions, however we cannot guarantee a response to each one. Please send us a link to listen to some of your work online at: [email protected]

Back to top

I want to license music by one of your composers. What should I do next?

Please email [email protected] with the following details:

Your company name, address, and VAT# (if applicable)
Project name, type (eg: film)
Name of song(s) and artist(s)
A short summary explaining the duration and context of the music use
What media outlets, territory and term your license needs to cover (eg: TV and web, UK, 1 year)
Your production budget and desired start date

We aim to respond to all license requests within 24-48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please mark your email as urgent in the subject line.

Back to top

I’m a student or charity. Do I still need a license to use your music?

Yes. Where possible, we offer discounted rates for educational projects, and non-profit organisations. Please email [email protected] with a short summary outlining the details of your request.

Back to top

I’m an emerging filmmaker or choreographer with a limited budget. Can you help?

Yes. We love to support up-and-coming artists and have compiled a library of music that can be licensed at affordable rates. We highly value the music our composers create, and therefore we do not offer any gratis music licenses to non-charitable organisations.

Back to top

I want to hire one of your composers to write original music. Is this possible?

Yes. All of the composers we represent are available for work-for-hire jobs, subject to availability and budget. Please send a summary of your project to: [email protected] and we’ll get back to you soon.

Back to top

The audio on my online video has been blocked. What can I do?

Please send us the link to the video along with proof of permission to use the music. If you have not yet obtained a license, we will advise on how to do so.

Back to top

I’m interested in working at Erased Tapes. Where can I send my CV?

All of our job vacancies are posted on Twitter and Facebook so it’s best to check those channels regularly for upcoming opportunities. You can also send a CV and short cover letter to: [email protected]

Back to top
00 / 00
Artist Title